Friday, March 25, 2016

Introductions



Hello.  My name is Amy.

I am in my early forties.  I've been with my husband since I was 14 years old, worked in the same industry for nearly 21 years, and we live in the same neighborhood my husband grew up in; in the first house we ever bought.

No, I don't have any children.  Wasn't in the cards for us.

You can see why our lives could be considered a bit "mundane."  But we are trying to change that a bit.

We've been on a path the last year or so to really enjoy this little life we have together.    We like simple things.  And we like the quiet life we have.  We just want to do more with it instead of sitting in our house when we aren't sitting at our desks at work.

We are getting there.  I wanted a way to keep up with our goings on, as well as post about things I love and the things I've learnt in life.   I don't have kids to pass my wisdom on to, so I thought I'd share with you.  Boy, are you lucky.

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog. We are just happy to be a part of your and Ben's life, mundane or not!������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - love you!! And you guys are the least mundane part of our life. Ha!

      Delete
  2. You have another fan for here! I've been a member of your fan club since way back when!

    ReplyDelete